Trustees Make Updates to Standard Operating Procedures
The Trustees have updated their standard operating procedures. These operating procedures guide the long-term management, implementation, and administration of settlement funds for natural resource restoration.
The changes include revisions to:
- Section 2.2 (Trustee Council Management Structure)
- Section 3.4 (Records Retention)
And the addition of:
- Section 11.4(a)(2) (Public Data Sharing)
- Appendix D (Financial Appendices)
- Appendix F (Environmental Compliance Manual)
- Appendix G (Restoration Implementation Administrative Record Guidance)
The revised standard operating procedures are available here.