Help Open Ocean Trustees Identify Public Engagement Topics at Upcoming Webinar
Are you interested in learning more about Open Ocean restoration and providing your insights on topics for future public engagement? The Open Ocean Trustees are hosting a webinar on April 29, 2021 where we’ll give updates on our work, including the recent call for project ideas for Birds and Sturgeon, and ask for feedback on ways to help improve our public engagement around our activities.
The webinar is open to everyone; we encourage your attendance and participation.
During this meeting, we will present updates and ask for feedback on several topics for the Open Ocean Restoration Area including:
- Deepwater Horizon Natural Resources Damage Assessment basics
- Restoration projects
- Restoration planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Public engagement and outreach
Date, Time and Registration:
- Date: April 29, 2021
- Time: noon – 1:00 p.m. CT
- Please register for the webinar through GoToWebinar here
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join. We recommend doing a GoToWebinar system check before attending.
Please contact us at openocean.TIG@noaa.gov by April 19, if you need special assistance due to a hearing or visual impairment.